Chiller hire for all temperature control applications- 24/7 emergency supply with full engineering support.
Chiller hire- whether it is for air conditioning, low temperature or close control process cooling, we have a water chiller available to meet your cooling requirements. When you hire a chiller from us you will benefit from a wealth of engineering knowledge and expertise unmatched in the industry. All our systems are designed for, and with your application in mind.
A Diverse Rental Chiller Fleet
Our diversified fleet includes many different types of industrial water chillers from major manufacturers including Trane – Carrier – Climaveneta and Star Refrigeration. All have been chosen for their reliability and specialist capabilities. A rental chiller that is designed for the application is inherently more reliable, this is our ultimate goal for any rental cooling installation.
So whether you need a temporary chiller to replace your failed unit or to increase your cooling capacity in the peak summer months, we have the right system available for you. Contingency planning can also be provided and is highly recommended for fast installation of a temporary water chiller.
Industrial chillers are available in all capacities from 30-1100kw (single machines) Space saving modular and super low noise chiller hire units available immediately from stock.
Chiller hire- typical applications;
- Industrial process cooling
- Comfort cooling systems including offices and warehouses
- Data centre cooling- contingency planning to maintain N plus 1 capacity
- Chemical process cooling including reactors and cracking
- Ice making
- Cold store systems
How it works- 4 straight-forward steps;
- From first call- weather it be emergency or planned- we get an experienced application engineer to you promptly. The site is surveyed and a proposal offered.
- Proposals include, recommending a suitable chiller from stock and all temporary water pipe-work, fittings and pumps as required.
- On order we deliver and install the equipment as instructed- RAMS are issued prior to any works. Safety first.
- The system is fully commissioned and handed over to the client. Regular service visits are programmed to maintain reliability and regulatory requirements such a Fgas.
Chiller hire Case Studies
Chemical Reactor Process Cooling Hire- Case Study
750kw chiller hire for chemical reactor cooling
Data Centre Chiller Hire- Case Study
700kw chiller hire for government offices and data centre
Critical Water Chiller Hire for this Hospital Pathology Building...
This 220kw chiller was installed at short notice to a hospital building.